Lexington, North Carolina
US$14 - US$16 per hour
7 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Testing Technician opportunities in the Welcome, NC area. The Testing Technician position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Tester, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Tester will work closely with Engineering Department to test mechanical and electrical systems that will meet or exceed our customer's expectations
- The Tester must be highly motivated and willing to work with your hands.
- Tester with knowledge of PLC programming is a plus.
- The Testing Technician must be able to follow blueprints and read electrical diagrams.
- The Testing Technician must possess the ability to build from drawings, and reverse engineering is a plus.
- The Testing Technician will perform quality checks on products and parts.
- The Tester must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- The Tester will complete production reports to communicate results to management.
- The Tester will inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- The Testing Technician must be comfortable and experienced in working around high voltage equipment.
- The Tester must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.