US$50000 - US$52000 per year
over 1 year ago
Founded in 1969, Monroe Staffing Services has grown from a small firm specializing in contract design engineering and working from a single office, to a full-service consulting and staffing partner with multiple locations throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, North Carolina and South Carolina.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Technician/Inspector to work in Shelton, CT. Our client is a professional company that manufactures medical parts. This position would be working on there own doing incoming receiving inspection. Looking for a critical thinker with receiving inspection and calibration experience. Experience with calipers, micrometers, visual comparators, CMM, vision scope needed. Looking for sharp candidates with good communication and personality that are able to work independently.
Main Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Perform inspection of products to documented specifications per established procedures.
- Create inspection programs where necessary.
- Ensure documentation results, approve/reject items according to established standards.
- Ensure Quality Record accuracy for traceability according to established practices.
- Recommend inspection techniques and gauging methods for evaluating products to documented specifications.
- Perform data collection; interpret and analyze information, provide recommendations for solution and continuous improvement.
- Recommend and develop process, testing and procedural initiatives to support operations and Quality Systems.
- Provide leadership direction and coaching to inspectors or operations' employees for inspecting and/or testing parts, finished goods or re-worked items according to established specification and testing methods; provide training as necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in quality inspection, manufacturing or technical setting. Experience in medical device industry a plus.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient use of measuring and testing devices including calipers, micrometers, CMM and optical comparators
- Gauge Calibration
Duration: direct hire.
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: -Depending on Experience
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.