- Perform various tasks as assigned by Department Supervisor.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards.
- Perform detailed assembly operations using microscopes, tweezers, micrometers, or dial indicators.
- Perform one or more repetitive bench operations.
- Completes all relevant documentation.
- Maintains material inspection records
- Cleans and maintains equipment & work area.
- Microscope use is required.
Position: Operator (temp. to perm)
Shift: 2nd shift
Notes: Ideal candidate will have experience in a manufacturing environment assembling product.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.