Wholesale distributor of quality building products throughout New England, Eastern NY and Long Island is looking for a General Labor to join the team. Don't miss the opportunity to be part of a company who believes that employees drive the success. The right candidate enjoys challenging, stimulating and rewarding opportunities.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Follows all company Safety regulations.
- Keeps the area clean, neat and safe.
- Bundles and packs various lumber products in a safe, productive manner.
- Ensures excellent quality of product during entire process.
- Keeps area stocked with necessary products for process.
- Assists operator during job change over.
- Clean paint area of Vacuum coater during idle times of production.
- Fills in for other areas when the facility manager deems necessary.
- Communicates with management.
- Ability to arrive to work / no public transportation in the area
Education and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some lumber experience or knowledge but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand paperwork.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Working outdoors in varying ambient temperatures
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling, standing, and walking significant distances.
- May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
- Ability to work in warehouse and outdoor environment, around related equipment
Location: Bow, New Hampshire, United States
Type of Job: Full Time /Temporary to Hire
Shifts: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Thursday / Friday (optional)
Pay rate: 13/Hour
Call Monroe Staffing at 978-460-9186 for more information.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.