Compliance & Safety Coordinators serve an important role in the overall operation of the office. They are responsible for keeping the safety & compliance onboarding processes organized and running smoothly. They are heavily relied upon by Staffing Specialists (SS), Branch Operations Supervisors (BOS), Area Mangers (ARM), and Regional Directors as well as various departments in the corporate office.
- Conducts the Compliance and Safety onboarding of all new employees and current employees who are being newly assigned (ESP package, WOTC and safety documents). Scans & uploads completed documents into ATS.
- Conduct safety training classes (onsite and off-site at client locations).
- Report candidate red flags to BOS and Corporate Safety Manager.
- Scan and upload safety test results and other safety documents into the ATS.
- Conduct weekly audit of ESP paperwork and safety training completion documentation to ensure consistency and accuracy. Report audit findings to BOS, Human Resources Manager and Corporate Safety Manager. Follow up with employees to ensure corrections are made to paperwork if necessary.
- Assist BOS with implementing safety initiatives in office.
- Complete background check, E-Verify and other pre-employment requirements per client specifications (client specific onboarding paperwork, etc.).
- Maintain information on Client requirements for the office.
- Conduct client walkthroughs only to clients that are specified and approved by the Corporate Safety Manager.
- Assist in resolving employee complaints when needed.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Must be able to work in the office Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Must possess strong command of Microsoft Office; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Able to quickly learn MSS policies and procedures
- Attention to detail, a high level of organization and the ability to manage a high volume workload are necessary skill sets required for the success of this position
- Must be able to type with accuracy and speed
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to read, write, speak and interpret basic instructions, simple correspondence and present information one-on-one or in small groups in a professional, positive and friendly manner
- Able to keep complete and accurate records
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Previous HR and Safety experience a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Onboarding/Compliance Coordinator works in an office environment. This position requires phone work, computer usage and constant interaction with Recruitment staff, potential candidates and clients. Must be able to remain sitting or standing for long periods of time. Ability to frequently reach, push, bend, twist and squat when filing and using office equipment. Ability to frequently see, hear and understand instructions. Frequently moves or transports boxes weighing up to 50lbs with supply deliveries.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.