10 months ago
Account Managers generates new business relationships by implement effective sales and marketing strategies, while maintaining and expanding current client relationships. They will develop a portfolio of accounts and manage their recruitment needs. Account Managers also build a strong network in the community. We are looking for innovative professionals to bring creative ideas to continue to build the LPS brand.
Lighthouse Professional Services offers rewarding career experiences through helping both our clients and candidates succeed in today's recruitment market. Account Managers gain industry knowledge so they may act as experts to provide solutions to challenging staffing issues every day. We've experienced continual growth over 20 years of doing business and our Account Managers play a key role in keeping us moving forward in today's fast paced market.
A successful Account Manager works to market staffing services to employers in key industries to secure new accounts and job openings. They work closely with recruiters to share client job openings, manage the candidate interview process, and ensure roles are filled in a timely manner. They are the main point of contact for our clients as they reach out to LPS with their staffing needs.
Additional responsibilities for the Account Manager include:
- Meeting office and company goals
- Managing client expectations and responding quickly to client inquiries with the appropriate solution
- Network with businesses and other professional groups to develop new relationships
- Promoting all work opportunities across job boards, social media, and other areas to increase candidate attraction
- Developing strong team relationships with co-workers across multiple branches and divisions
- 2+ years in sales orientated environment
- Strong ability to network, build relationships, and manage a book of business
- Prior staffing experience a plus
- Highschool Diploma or GED required; Associate or Bachelor degree preferred (or equivalent work experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience Application Tracking Software (ATS) a plus
- All-expense paid trip for top producers
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
Lighthouse Professional Services, a Professional Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions, is an award-winning, full- service staffing and consulting firm. With locations throughout the Northeast, Lighthouse Professional Services offers rewarding career opportunities at all levels.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.