Up to US$42000 per year
about 1 year ago
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support for all HR functions not related to Benefits for all Staffing 360 Solutions US brands.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- May assist with payroll functions including creating or ending internal employee assignments and processing pay increases or changes to the compensation plan
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Create content and manage social media channels, including responding to questions
- Manage websites, including updating information and adding or deleting content
- Assist in recruiting efforts for internal opportunities if needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to human resources
Education and Experience
- 2 years in human resources-based role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience with current software, social media, and human resources information systems a plus
- Bachelor's degree in human resources preferred
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.