about 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing is looking for a Grinder for a sophisticated supplier of custom precision sheet metal manufacturing and related value-added services from single piece to high volume production in North America is seeking experienced grinders.
The right candidate must be experienced, dependable, works great in teams as well as independently, has a great sense of pride, and is willing to represent our company by adhering to our high standards and policies.
Our mission is to provide vertically integrated solutions using project management, cutting edge technology, and advanced materials planning while being customer focused and cost sensitive.
Operates deburring and grinding machine to perform a series of operations to ensure that the parts meet company workmanship standards and customer specifications for smooth surfaces and edges.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect machined parts for burrs, sharp edges, and excess weld.
- Position and secure deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machine and proceeds to deburr and grind parts to meet quality specifications.
- Verify conformance of machined parts to specifications, using measuring instruments such as fixed gauges.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area, equipment. Perform routine maintenance of equipment ensuring that equipment is in good working order and all safety features are working properly.
- Must have the ability to receive and maintain operator self-inspection stamp to meet quality expectations.
- Notify Management and or Quality when corrective action is required.
- Verify that Operation Steps indicated on the Job Traveler have been signed off prior to beginning the job.
- Complete job travelers and ensure job paperwork follows parts through the manufacturing process.
- Enter labor into manufacturing system via barcode prior to releasing product to the next operation.
- Responsible for the quality and adequacy of own work.