US$70000 - US$120000 per hour
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Mfg. Process Engineer work in Enfield, CT.
Plans and designs manufacturing processes throughout the plant. This position maximizes efficiency by analyzing all aspects of manufacturing processes. Determines parts and tools needed to achieve product specifications and business objectives
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Under general direction, performs the management of projects related to aerospace component engineering and manufacturing for new and existing parts and assemblies. Establishes manufacturing methods and process sequence necessary to complete parts. Creates models, operation sheets and CNC programs using Unigraphics NX and/or Solidworks and Mastercam software. Initiates Tool & Fixture design concepts and maintains close feedback with other shop floor personnel, management and related customers and vendors. Troubleshoots manufacturing problems and implements method and tool improvements. Writes rework and repair methods for non-conformances. Participates in discussions with customers and suppliers as required. Performs additional duties as requested.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Reads and interprets blueprints, symbols and geometric tolerances based on military and commercial specifications.
* Able to process complex assemblies and conceptualize developmental and production tooling in a job shop environment.
* Proficient with the following software applications: Unigraphics NX, Mastercam, Solidworks, CATIA, MS Project, MS word and MS Excel.
* Able to create Solid models, operations sheets, Tool and Fixture designs.
* Familiarity with specifications and requirements for aerospace component manufacturing that includes having knowledge of aerospace coatings, heat treatment, and machining specifications.
* Strong math background including trigonometry and geometry.
CNC Lathe programming a plus.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Enfield, CT.
Salary: open depending on experience 75-125K
* Flex time
* Training on all software's NX, Solidworks, CATIA, Mastercam every Wed morning.
* Elite Supplier of the year
* Growing 10 million every year.
* Well organized Automated work stations with kitting all tools for easy use.
Benefits: Full Benefits
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.