DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
10 months ago
Monroe Staffing is looking for a Welder Operators for a market leader in engineered rubber, plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management solutions
- Operate Manual Welder to TIG weld components safely according to specifications (aluminum, stainless steel, cast, and cupronickel).
- Understand and execute verbal instructions from Manufacturing leadership regarding job orders to determine product specifications.
- Perform tack-weld functions to join metal work pieces at specified distances.
- Inspect and record quality requirements of finished work pieces.
- Use all safety devices/tools to ensure safe operation of welding processes.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Participate in cross-training throughout manufacturing facility. Dependent upon company need, may be posted in alternate work assignment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) or technical school diploma or equivalent in relevant work experience preferred.
- 3+ years related experience and/or training required.
- Ability to successfully pass weld test.
- Proficient in accurate use of micrometers, calipers, and other measuring tools.
- Ability to read and work to set tolerances and work from blueprints.
- Ability to set-up and operate Welding machine.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw and apply valid conclusions.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions and/or correspondence.
- Mechanically inclined and possess strong degree of attention to detail.
- Basic mathematical skills required to set-up and operate welding process.
- Ability to be cross trained throughout manufacturing facility.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work any shift (1st and 2nd) and weekends when needed.