North Haven, Connecticut
depends on experience
over 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Test Technician to work for one of our clients in North Haven, CT.
Seeking a Test/Lab Technician to perform product testing for entire line of R&D Products. All testing is mechanical and/or caustic in nature (not electrical). Responsibilities include pressure testing, helium testing, tensile testing, etc.
- A.S. degree or a current Engineering student looking for full time 1st shift work would be ideal.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel to track test results on products.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and attention to detail a plus.
- 1st shift contract to hire position with benefits upon conversion to permanent employee. At that time, the benefits package will include matching 401k (up to 5%), Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical with 4 plan options, life insurance, dental, vision and disability.
- Pay range: $20/hour
- Must be able to pass hair follicle drug testing upon conversion to permanent employee.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.