Monroe Staffing is currently recruiting for test technicians on the 1st and 2nd shift in Windsor, CT. All positions are temp to hire paying depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review product specs and blueprints for scheduled work assignments.
- Prepare units for test to include filling fluids, installing test instruments, and pre-setting controls.
- Check units' wiring and flows using the proper documentation.
- Test units using the proper documents and test equipment.
- Record and calculate data.
- Perform final run on units as assigned.
- Prepare unit for shipment, and test related items.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of individual work area.
- Responsible for maintaining a daily time log of work done on manufacturing and/or production travelers.
- Other assignments as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or higher supervisor/s.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.