For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead in Bristol, CT. to work for a client.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Team Lead your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
oversee shift day to day activities, so as to meet daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly deadlines and provide leadership for the employees within the shift and department. The Team Lead supports lean activities as required to maximize profitable growth, provides premier customer service, develops a technically qualified workforce, and reduces operating cost and inventories through incremental and substantive continuous improvements. This is a hands-on role, with significant presence on the floor.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintains a safe working environment for all employees.
* High School/GED
* 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications is a plus.
* Clear understanding of work flow through the entire manufacturing operation.
* Demonstrated knowledge of administrative procedures; manufacturing, work schedules, set-ups, methods and procedures and equipment operation.
* Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to properly direct, assist and train personnel.
* Supervisory or management experience.
* College Degree (Associates and/or above).
* Experience utilizing JD Edwards ERP system, a plus.
- Duration: Direct
- Location: Bristol, CT.
- Salary: $52-58K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.