For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Quality Manager in Shelton, CT. to work for a client
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Quality Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Lead the Quality group as a Management representative
- Coordinates Quality Assurance with QA and QC Engineering
- Establishes and approves the Quality Policy with the President.
- Ensures Company Compliance with current or proposed ISO Certifications
- Reviews and approves the Quality Manual.
- Oversees Internal Quality Audits and External Quality Audits
- Chairs management reviews per SOP's to approve.
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Continuous Improvement
- Quality Goals
- Liaison with Customers
- Customer Complaints
- ISO, PPAP, 13485, APQP, CMM, Validation, Automotive, PFMEA's
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Shelton
- Salary: open depending on experience
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.