Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Supervisor opportunities in the providence /Cranston RI area. This is for a supervisor position with plastic injection molding experience on 2nd shift. The supervisor position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Supervisor, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
Responsible for directing a small team of molding associates in the areas of production, scheduling, safety, maintenance and quality. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years experience of 'hands-on' injection molding and similar experience dealing in plastic polymers as well as supervisory experience. The position will require competencies that include molding, tooling, quality inspection and supervision.
* Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output
* Lead a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement
* Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement
* Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance
* Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment within molding department
* Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions
* Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices
* Coordinate with outside vendors regarding maintenance and repair for tooling and equipment
* Implement and manage all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on all injection molding equipment
The potential candidate has to have some lead or supervisor experience.
Hours are 3pm to 11:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.