US$37440 - US$42000 per year + with commission
5 months ago
This job description is intended to define the role of the Staffing Specialist as defined by general duties in all branch offices of the Commercial Staffing (CS) division of Staffing 360 Solutions. It may be combined with other job descriptions as needed based on individual branch and market needs in the geographical area of recruitment. The Staffing Specialist is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, selecting, and onboarding appropriate and qualified candidates to work for Commercial Staffing clients, predominantly in manufacturing positions. Staffing Specialists also participate in client meetings to understand the culture of the client in order to help them choose the best candidate. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
- Sourcing and screening resumes, interviewing candidates (by phone and in person), administering appropriate assessments, reference/background checks, E-Verify, and drug testing. Make recommendations for hire to the Account Manager or directly to the Client.
- Build a candidate pool and manage activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates, including but not limited to ATS, online job boards, print and radio advertisements, social media, in-person or online job fairs, and community networking groups.
- Follows up with candidates and Account Managers/Client to provide updated information on the interview process status.
- Communicates important employment information during the onboarding process to candidates (i.e. benefits, compensation, safety information, etc.) as they are placed on each assignment.
- Ensures all required paperwork is completed timely, correctly and accurately and uploaded into the (ATS) and is in compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Process contractor timecards in a timely manner and partner with Payroll department to resolve any discrepancies.
- Report contractor injuries in a timely manner and support the Worker's Compensation team through investigation process.
- Meet weekly and monthly metrics for number of interviews and hires per goal set by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior customer service experience required; Recruitment and ATS experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can travel to clients within a 25-mile radius of office as needed with or without advanced notice
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.