Pineville, North Carolina
Up to US$16 per hour
9 days ago
The Stacker / Jogger will perform entry-level printing tasks to jog or stack printed materials and assist with make-ready preparations for final products. While this position is entry-level and general labor to the printing industry, previous manufacturing experience is required.
The Stacker / Jogger will perform the following tasks during the shift:
- Stack, hand-palletize, and jog banded or loose papers as printed from the press
- Prepare and complete pallets or container boxes of printed materials in the warehouse
- Inspect and perform basic quality control tasks on printed material to ensure accuracy
- Assist press operator and 2nd press operator with cleaning machine, including wiping, sweeping, changing ink, mounting plates, and obtaining needed materials
- Cooperate in a team environment for successful operation of the press requiring multiple workers in a cohesive team
- Remain standing in position at the machine for the length of the shift, 12 hour rotating schedule
- Assist shipping and receiving associates with boxing, labeling, stacking, and moving materials in and out of warehouse environments
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.