For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Programmer in Windsor, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CNC Programmer day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
CNC Specialist Job Description
- Ability to run and operate cnc milling machines using machine control panel.
- Ability to understand software and programming using 2D and/or solid files.
- Ability to understand injections molds and how they work, using this knowledge to machine steel details and graphite electrode to precise tolerances.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, measure mold and tooling components and machining these components within .0002 tolerances.
- Able to understand the edm process in order to make undersized electrodes and coordinating move sheets.
- This person is required to keep machines and personal bench area neat and orderly.
- CNC Specialist may be required to operate standard tool room equipment: Manual surface grinders, wet grinders, Bridgeport type milling machines, lathes and most machine shop hand tools.
- CNC Specialist may be required to operate the tow motor to load or unload trucks, polish or stone molding components, and operate the Proto-Trak machine.
- This person should have his own tools such as indicators, micrometers, calipers, allen wrenches, etc.
- This person is required to do general maintenance on the machine.
DETAILS: Mastercam, Partmaker, cnc programming.
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Windsor, CT.
Salary: depending on experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.