US$20 - US$25 per hour
9 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Sprayer/Vacuum Chamber operator for our Aircraft and Aerospace Coating Company in Manchester, CT. Your daily duties may consist of but is not limited to:
- Follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Review and follow procedures as outlined on job cards indicating customer specification.
- Fill and operate Vacuum Chambers to coat parts in aluminum per the required specifications.
- Inspects masked/taped parts prior to coating.
- Coats test pieces and convey to lab and Quality Department for inspection per customer specifications.
- Takes dimensional measurement after base/final coating is applied; Inspects thickness of coated parts.
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment.
- Other duties as required including assisting in the daily maintenance and quarterly cleaning of our Vacuum Chambers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required.
- May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary.
- Fill out all related paperwork, i.e., routers and/or internal records, accurately.
- Keep work area clean.
- Adhere to all company safety rules and practices and wears protective equipment as directed.
This would be a first shift position, and overtime and weekend hours are required if needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.