1) Prepare Bills of Lading for each shipment, checks & records all items loaded for shipment.
2) Post shipments in accordance with customer orders and calculate quantities of labels to be shipped.
3) Close out orders, forward documentation to production & accounting dept.
4) Communicate with Customer Service dept regarding quantities on hand from daily production.
5) Knowledge of exporting/importing goods internationally.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.