New York, USA
about 2 years ago
Working with a client in Manhattan looking for a Senior Technical Accounting Analyst. This is a permanent opportunity reporting to the Director of M&A & Technical Accounting.
* Development and execution of key accounting models requiring strong technical expertise, including but not limited to impairment modeling
* Prepare technical accounting memos
* M&A due diligence processes for new acquisitions
* SOX documentation of the Company's acquisitions
* Assist with new accounting standards and update of accounting policies
* Review and improve existing models for purchase accounting, impairments, and valuations
* Support the relationship with external auditors, new accounting pronouncements, and their respective impact and application
5+ years of BIG 4 public accounting
If this looks like something you might be interested in, please APPLY NOW!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.