Job Title: Senior Facilities Technician (direct hire $80k-$85k)
Location: Lowell, MA
- Maintains and operate facilities infrastructure associated with companies 15-acre corporate HQ campus, which includes 150,000 sq. ft. manufacturing and operations; 58,000 Sq. Ft. corporate offices with restaurant; and 61,000 sq. ft. R&D, Engineering, and fitness center buildings.
- Maintain offices, grounds, and building systems to the highest level of appearance and reliability.
- Maintain plant systems supporting semi-conductor fab and manufacturing operations. Systems include: HVAC, LP boiler and steam plant system, centrifugal chiller operations, RO / DI pure water systems, process cooling systems and waste treatment operations.
- Performs minor skills trades work, such as carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs or office fixtures.
- Utilize technical skills to perform root cause analysis (RCA) and implement corrective action & preventative actions (CAPA).
- Makes periodic or special inspections of the premise to determine repair work necessary. Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches.
- Support continuous improvement programs to optimize dependability and performance.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to complete scheduled repair work, track corrective action work and maintain spare parts inventory.
- Support and follow established procedures and regulatory requirements associated with essential services; i.e. security, life safety systems, waste management, recycling and office equipment.
- Operate within all EH&S, federal and state regulations to ensure environmental, health and safety guidelines are followed and maintained.
- Support and participate in quarterly Safety Committee meetings as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures to include safety regulations, personal protective equipment requirements, standard operating procedures, quality system regulations, and good manufacturing practices.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.