Join The Team! We need a (Receptionist)
We are looking for a front Desk Admin. Someone to answer the phones, but to also be able to do other tasks such as:
Help HR, Sales etc with admin work. We need an energetic qualified person with professional experience on answering phones, well versed on windows, Word, excel, PPT etc.
Greets callers at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination. Also receives all incoming phone traffic by performing the following duties.
* Receives all incoming phone calls and directs to appropriate personnel, takes and delivers messages as necessary.
* Logs employee sick calls and relays to appropriate managers, direct or logs information for new catalog requests.
* Greets and directs visitors, vendors, customers, processes walk-in job applicants and relays information to Personnel Manager.
* Receives and signs for packages, processes daily mail delivery.
* Responsible for processing out-going correspondence, invoices, acknowledgments, prototype and production cover sheets for customers, purchase orders to vendors, checks (accounts payable) and monthly statements.
* Copies outgoing invoices and acknowledgments for sales representatives.
* Maintains files of office copies of invoices.
* Responsible for collecting monies for personal mail.
* Arranges for postage meter examination, semi-annually.
* Maintains customer data file and relays information changes to appropriate personnel.
* Demonstrates knowledge of and compliance to ISO 9001 principals and specific sections as applied to this job function.
* Conforms to all department standard operating procedures.
Accuracy in checking, posting, proofreading and counting. Simple use of calculators, copy machines, telephone system, fax machine, and such office machines and equipment requiring basic skill knowledge. Adaptable to clerical routines. Equivalent to high school education.
*Routing duties involving use of various procedures and application to clearly prescribed standard practices which require the making of minor decisions and use of some judgment as to the method of performance.
*Over 3 months up to and including 1 year.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.