US$50000 - US$52000 per year
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Quality Technician (Direct Hire)
Location: Shelton, CT
- Perform inspection of products to documented specifications per established procedures.
- Create inspection programs where necessary.
- Ensure documentation results, approve/reject items according to established standards.
- Ensure Quality Record accuracy for trace-ability according to established practices.
- Recommend inspection techniques and gauging methods for evaluating products to documented specifications.
- Perform data collection; interpret and analyze information, provide recommendations for solution and continuous improvement.
- Recommend and develop process, testing and procedural initiatives to support operations and Quality Systems.
- Provide leadership direction and coaching to inspectors or operation's employees for inspecting and/or testing parts, finished goods or re-worked items according to established specification and testing methods; provide training as necessary.
- GD&T reading blue prints.
- Calipers, Micrometers, Vision System Scope.
- Calibrations a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5-15 years of work experience in quality inspection, manufacturing or technical setting. Experience in medical device industry a plus.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient use of measuring and testing devices including calipers, micrometers, CMM and optical comparators
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.