US$12.00 - US$14.00 per hour
7 months ago
QA SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
The Quality Systems Analyst is responsible for maintaining, organizing, updating the food quality and food safety systems policies and procedures as well as change control documentation and master document control throughout the entire facility for all Production Operations and Technical Departments.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for maintaining, organizing and ensuring the updates of the food quality and food safety systems policies and procedures.
- Review for accuracy/completeness and file all food safety and quality records daily.
- Maintain and organize change control documentation and master document control throughout the entire facility for all Production Operations and Technical Departments.
- Assist the department in assuring internal audits (GMP, SQF) are structured, executed and maintained.
- Assist the department in root cause investigations of customer complaints and controllable incidents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets with proficiency in pivot tables and analytical spreadsheet creation.
- Organizational skills, Project management (timeline) experience such as MS Project
- Attention to detail, ability to review verification records and spot errors and inaccuracies
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Quality Management Systems such as SQF, BRC or ISO
- A desire to continuously improve our internal SQF system compliance to be audit ready daily.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Computer skills
Please call our office 617-409-9764
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.