North Haven, Connecticut
Up to US$11 per hour
about 2 years ago
Production worker is needed to work in a warehouse near North Haven. Candidate must have the following experiences:
Performs a variety of duties associated with (but not limited to) sorting, inspecting and packaging of products to assure a good, quality product is produced.
Essential Job Functions
- Able to perform repetitive tasks such as lifting, pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand, bend, grip and walk as necessary during a 8 hour shift
- Visually inspect for any quality defects
- Able to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and follow specification sheets
- Able to read and interpret a ruler
- Foster teamwork and demonstrate the ability to work without close supervision
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety requirements
- Flexibility to be cross trained in other areas or job duties
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
- Inspect and package parts according to specification pages and record required information on in-process sheets.
- Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assemble and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.