About the opportunity:
- You've seen our partner's products in stores for years
- Chances are you've eaten many trays of their cupcakes throughout your lifetime
- They are disrupting the industry by raising expectations across the entire cupcake consumer market! Using advanced manufacturing equipment and processes they are setting the standard for how cupcakes are made & sold!
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast paced - highly active group of people all working toward a common goal? Are you sick of changing jobs every year looking for a company who offers long term growth and development within a state of the art manufacturing environment? You need to apply now - don't hesitate!
Production associates are the backbone of the manufacturing process. 1st/2nd/3rd shift production associates will be cross trained on several production processes to ensure daily production goals are met. While working as a production associate you will be taught to operate and be responsible for continuous use of state of the art automated baking equipment. The production associate needs are located throughout the facility and involve different types of machines - you will never get bored!
Here's what we ask all Production Associates bring to the company:
- We ask that all production associates are able to communicate in English and are able to understand verbal & written training.
- We ask that all production associates are able to complete simple addition, subtraction, multiplication & division work.
- We ask that all production associates bring an energetic and positive attitude to the job every day.
- We ask that all production associates are able to work overtime as needed - including some weekend & holiday hours depending on needs.
- Finally, we ask that all production associates work well within a team.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.