US$18.00 - US$20.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
On-Site Staffing Coordinator Job Description:
Currently hiring for a 3rd shift Onsite Staffing Coordinator in Chelsea MA to manage temporary employees. These positions will be responsible for optimizing efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost effective manner through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, placing, and managing temporary employees.
This is a full time position and a career. Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing excellent customer service by responding to client company inquiries and ensuring employees are compliant with the company's rules and regulations.
* Managing daily on-site operations such as head counts and employee check-ins.
* Conducting daily shift startup meetings with your crews.
* Ensuring employees are setup in the clocking system.
* Performing daily audits.
* Conduct regular meetings with the client to ensure strong communication including safety meetings.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues.
* Produce requested management reports for both client and Management of Epic personnel.
* Obtain detailed assignment information from the customer and utilize it to provide effective customer service and ensure orders are filled with quality placements
* Customize or enhance recruiting, training, recognition and retention programs to ensure optimum customer service
* Conducts custom orientation program for associates which incorporates customer's policies
* Supervise customer development activities to create and maintain a strong business relationship with the clients
* Monitor and address personnel issues and concerns quickly and effectively
* Complete and maintain company reports to log individual and client location sales/service activity
* Schedule, check-in and provide pre-assignment orientation to all temporary employees
* Monitor temporary employee attendance and performance, coach and counsel as needed
* Coach and counsel temporaries to ensure quality performance including meeting productivity and quality goals and to achieve job satisfaction
* Implement company award programs to recognize the good performance of temporary personnel
* Maintain customer and temporary employee records to ensure completeness and accuracy
* Follow company policies and procedures for all staffing and customer activity
* All other duties that may arise to ensure the successful operation of the company
* Complete injury report and conduct accident investigations. Complete daily and/or weekly safety audits.
* Manage payroll functions for Epic associates including timekeeping activities, payroll reports and ensures accurate time-card reporting for payment.
Please contact Angela Vasquez at 603-716-0474
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.