Charlotte, North Carolina
US$13 - US$17 per hour + based on skill set/interview
over 1 year ago
Mechanical Assembler Opening
Seeking a MECHANICALLY INCLINED individual to assist in the manufacture of industrial and work vehicles.
Mechanical Assembler Position Overview:
- Candidate will know how to utilize hand tools, read and write clearly, be able to color code items, good with measurements.
- Candidate will be required to provide own set of basic hand-tools over time.
- Candidate will assemble truck bodies, cranes, and accessories to complete final vehicles per specifications.
- Candidate will be on feet for entire shift and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Candidate must have strong working knowledge of pneumatic, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Candidate must have verifiable and stable work history with relevant experience to the field of automotive assembly and applicable systems.
- Candidate must clear background check and drug test.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.