Lexington, North Carolina
US$11 - US$13 per hour
6 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Material Handler opportunities in the Lexington/Welcome area. The Material Handler position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Material Handler, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Material Handler will move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas by hand or other equipment (stand-up and sit-down forklift).
- The Material Handler will read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- The Material Handler will stack cargo in locations as directed, using pallets or cargo boards, up to 50 lbs.
- The Material Handler will record numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- The Material Handler will maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- The Material Handler will utilize RF scanners to maintain an accurate inventory of materials loaded and unloaded.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.