Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting opportunities in the Mooresville area. The position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. Your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- will perform quality checks on products and parts.
- will package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- will rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- will shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- will review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- will complete production reports to communicate results to management.
- will maintain production equipment and machinery.
- will inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- will assemble parts or units, and position, align, and fasten units to assemblies, sub-assemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- will position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.