Rhode Island manufacturer of beautiful etched metal keepsakes is looking to hire a key person on our marketing team to guide and support growth in our decorative division.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible of guiding and supporting the growth of our decorative division.
* Work directly with the VP of Sales and Marketing to develop and execute a strategy with actionable & measurable goals.
* Coordinate all decorative tradeshows; travel arrangements, logistics, booking attendees, arranging supplies, products, displays, booth layout, support materials, advertising, pre and post show mailings, etc.
* Support the inside sales force by creating training guides & presentations, identifying new prospects, creating robust marketing efforts to drive new leads and additional traffic to our website.
* Maintain the website in terms of updating images, content, messaging, promotions, landing page development, increased SEO, lead development, CTA'S, monitoring the analytics, managing the front and back end, etc.
* Increase customer retention & engagement through tactical implementation of the strategic plan.
* Conduct market research to identify and validate new markets, products or services for decorative.
* Competitive analysis and positioning in our current landscape.
* Execute creative marketing communications and tactics for direct mail, e-blasts, social media, digital media and PR to stay front of mind, to establish company as the industry expert and to entice new customers all while adhering to our brand guidelines.
* Develop case studies, white papers and blog posts.
* Provide weekly report of initiatives and progress to VP of Sales and Marketing.
* Support and assist in development of marketing events and promotions, both in-house and external.
* Create, monitor and track progress for all new retail campaigns through our CRM (Sales Force) and report on ROI for each campaign monthly.
* Keep the decorative section of the tradeshow warehouse organized and up-to-date. Ensuring that we always have what's needed for tradeshows.
* Work with internal and external partners (printers, photographers, etc.) to get marketing materials out on time.
* Create, update and maintain all marketing folders for decorative content and assets.
* Run and monitor reports as needed.
* Interface positively with other departments, offering assistance when needed.
* Assist in maintaining accurate and up-to-date and cohesive content on all digital platforms, with a focus on website and social media.
* Update the marketing budget with all expenses tied to decorative marketing and support in real time.
* Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign and/or other design software preferred.
* Working knowledge of computers in a windows environment.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience with sales database management tools like salesforce.
* Maintain professional and positive demeanor.
* Proven accuracy and attention to detail.
* Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to function as part of a team.
* Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present.
* Knowledge of mail chimp, salesforce and Epicor systems.
* 2+ years of marketing experience preferably in with a mix of B2B and B2C
* Experience managing others to success - both up and down
* Demonstrated ability to research, deliver high quality work and implement tactical initiatives
* Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines
* Proven track record creating successful marketing programs
* Ability to interface with external customers, supporting the nurturing of new customer relationships
* Strong Communication Skills both verbally and written
* Highly Organized and Detail Oriented
* Problem Solver
* Self-Motivated with a Team Mentality
* Open Minded and Self-Confident
* Confident presenter with the ability to craft information for the respective audience
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.