Providence, Rhode Island
US$18.00 - US$29.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Maintenance Technician opportunities in the Providence RI area. The Maintenance Technician position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in. As Maintenance Technician, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
* Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain machines and the facility equipment.
* Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities as well as welding and metal fabrication.
* Perform equipment and building maintenance utilizing skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, pneumatic & hydraulics.
* Completes various carpentry, painting and construction tasks (drywall, replacing doors, build shelves, etc.)
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
* Able to work in all types of weather.
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
* Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
* Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* High school diploma or GED
* Three to five years of experience in building trades, equipment maintenance and or repair.
* Basic understanding of mechanical systems and good mechanical aptitude.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.