Fall River, Massachusetts
US$22 - US$30 per hour
8 months ago
Must have good mechanical ability with sound working knowledge of intricate machine tolerance; ability to electrically troubleshoot equipment and good knowledge of machining skills.
Must be able to identify machine problems or errors, generate solutions and improve efficiency; attention to safety and detail, flexibility (shift and overtime), and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing plant machine maintenance
- Excellent working knowledge and safety of Radio Frequency (RF), Heat seal equipment
- Excellent working knowledge and safety of in Book Case Making equipment
- Excellent ability to electrically troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical to electrical component interfacing
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and other control equipment
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic machinery
- A sense of urgency to get critical equipment up and running to avoid downtime
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve and the ability to do root cause analysis
- Excellent experience in machine calibration
- Must be team oriented, quality and safety conscious
- Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Must have a 2-year certification from an accredited Trade School
- Three or more years of experience as an Electrician in an industrial setting
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.