For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Engineering Technician your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Manufacturing Engineering Technician
The Manufacturing Engineering Technician will support the operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing changeovers, adjustments, repairs, calibration and preventive maintenance requirements on production machines, equipment and tools. Follow directions from superiors, diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, engineering specifications, method sheets, and SOP's. Troubleshoot malfunctions and assist in the maintenance and safety requirements of the production equipment.
- Perform machine changeovers and adjustments as needed to keep production running according to schedule.
- Preventative maintenance including documentation, scheduling, and ordering of parts needed to repair machines.
- Utilizes all necessary tools and procedures to keep machines operating in a safe and proper order as required, including daily, weekly, and monthly machine maintenance.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot and make necessary machine adjustments to keep machines running to meet production requirements.
- Records and maintains machine/calibration records as required in accordance with procedures.
- Assist manufacturing engineers as needed to ensure production requirements are met.
- Ability to maintain and/or improve on a clean and safe working environment in manufacturing.
- Assist with the maintenance and safety requirements of the production equipment as directed.
- Performs additional duties or assignment as required by management.
- Technical school background.
- Solid mechanical repair background
- Knowledge of.
- Proficient in reading blue prints, schematics and specification sheets.
- Able to communicate and coordinate good ideas through to implementation.
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and written.
- Understanding of lean processes.
- In-depth understanding of equipment, mechanics and application related to value streams.
- Minimum of seven years of machine maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of safety requirements for machines and facilities.
Location: Shelton, CT.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.