Rockwell, North Carolina
Up to US$11 per hour
7 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Machine Operator opportunities in the Rockwell, NC area. The Machine Operator position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Machine Operator, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Machine operator will observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- The Machine operator will set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic workpieces.
- The Machine operator will move controls or mount gears, cams, or templates in machines to set feed rates and cutting speeds, depths, and angles.
- The Machine operator will perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
- The Machine Operator will load and unload materials to the machine for optimal efficiency, including heavy lifting upwards of 50 pounds.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.