6 months ago
Temp to Perm
Experience : None required Education / Training: Understanding of basic math, ability to read & write, basic mechanical knowledge.
Skills: Ability to perform job functions as needed for the position.
Summary: This position is intended to develop knowledge and skills required to operate equipment used in production of precision springs. Reports To: Production Manager
1. Read and interpret drawings, set-up cards and other documents.
2. Set up and operate secondary presses, lathes, winders, and various other machines as appropriate while meeting production standards.
3. Make and sharpen spring coiling or forming tools if needed.
4. Perform first piece and in-process inspections .
5. Move parts as needed to subsequent operations, prepare move tickets.
6. Follow all safety regulations during the course of your activities.d interpret drawings, set-up cards and other documents.