Monroe Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for LUMBER STACKER positions in New London, NC. This is a great opportunity for a hard worker to get a foot-in-the-door and grow with a well-established company in Stanly County. First shift and 2nd shift (mini shift/part time) are available. Click to apply, or inquire at the Albemarle ESC office, 944 N. First Street.
The LUMBER STACKER is responsible for the following tasks:
- Stack lumber, wood, and construction materials according to size, shape, and quality
- Operate banding machinery and industrial staplers to secure finished pallets of material
- Train to operate additional machinery, including saws, forklifts, and palletjacks, as needed
The successful candidate will:
- Must pass all pre-employment screenings
- Must have reliable transportation, as attendance is critical
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team are required
- Must have previous, verifiable work history in manufacturing or warehouse jobs
- Previous experience in construction, general warehouse, heavy lifting, or stacking a plus!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.