Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for Knitting Machine Operator opportunities in the York, SC area. The Knitting Machine Operator position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Knitting Machine Operator, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Machine operator will observe machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- The Machine operator will set up and operate circular knitting machines with multiple bobbins, creel thread into the machine, and doff completed fabric.
- The Machine operator will move controls or mount feeders, scanners, or templates in machines to set feed rates.
- The Machine operator will perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or workpieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
- The Machine operator will go up and down stairs (2-3 steps) to make adjustments to the machine as necessary.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.