Job Title: Fulfillment Coordinator - Service Order (direct hire)
Location: Livingston, NJ
The incumbent will be responsible for providing customer service and administrative coordination for services for service engineers, customers, and the sales team across North America.
- Perform final expert review of installation services at customer locations throughout North America for fulfillment of equipment sales.
- Participate in production and workflow planning meetings and other related company functions as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Enter equipment/capital orders - sales rep, service techs
- Writing quotes/Proforma invoices for customers & reps - product charges with freight, taxes.
- Process handling fee with Humagen orders to LAM
- Check stock on all items when entering orders.
- Consolidate, upload, and ensure all service documentation is completed after each service visit from the Field Service Team.
- Send NPE requests to product manager & purchasing for new products.
- Track progress and request updates when stalled in-process.
- Notify reps when completed if order is needed or place pending order.
- Process PO/orders from purchasing Navision with shipping to Denmark warehouse (Cooper & Origio)
- Process PO/orders for company - Center of Excellence
- Process UPS label for customer, sales rep and service techs. (Domestic & international)
- Process UPS Import labels for customers, sales rep, repair dept. & customer service.
- Process RMA for customers, sales reps, service techs, product surveillance & Denmark warehouse. (Cooper & Origio)
- Take customer & rep product complaint info and process with product surveillance.
- File complaints with UPS over lost, delayed or damaged shipments.
- Service stock - spare parts delivery to warehouse for shipping and/or process and ship sample orders on my own.
- Process/Add credit card payment info onto accounts (Cyber-source, Cooper & Origio)
- Monthly A/R report for sales, installs & revenue.
- New Accounts - review and get approval when needed for new Origio & Origio International accounts.
- Assist with pre-installation requirements gathering
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimum of Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Service Administration.
- Good interpersonal skills when relating with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to solve problems, identify solutions and develop action plans to satisfy customer needs.
- Experience working with MS Office and ERP systems.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.