A local company in Rhode Island is seeking 1st shift production assemblers for their wood and steel door shop. This is a perfect position for those who enjoy working with their hands and whose skills include carpentry, cabinetry or wood working. Work schedule is Mon-Fri, 6A.M. until finish. Overtime required. All offers are contingent upon successful competition of pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and measuring such as ruler
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Call for a quick phone interview!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.