Manhattan, New York
Up to US$80000 per year
13 days ago
The Executive Assistant will be supporting the Chief Operating Officer in the New York Corporate Office.
This position will require a person with executive presence, strong organizational and communication skills, proactive in nature and an overall team player.
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Heavy calendar management.
- Email management.
- Arranges travel and accommodations.
- Maintaining Company organizational chart.
- Schedules and attends meetings, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Tracking company professional memberships.
- Process monthly expenses.
- Assist the Executive Assistant to the CEO in general office management, including greeting visitors, arranging catering, ordering office supplies, kitchen maintenance and coordinating with building management, as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software including cloud systems (e.g., OneDrive, DropBox).
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Ability to work on own and with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to handle confidential material and sensitive situations in a reliable manner.
- Able to work under pressure and communicate with different levels of management and diverse personality types.
- Excellent project management/organizational skills with an ability to manage numerous projects and work processes simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Job Type: Administrative
- Education: 4 Year Degree preferred
- Experience: 5+ years
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Required Travel: Minimal if any
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.