8 months ago
Temp to Perm
The Etcher runs liquid chemical rotary/conveyor etching equipment to achieve customer specifications. Etchers use corrosive chemistry to create customer products from raw materials. Perform routine maintenance on equipment to ensure process capability.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform etching processes per general instructions to achieve customer specification.
- Read and apply special instructions when applicable.
- Perform frequent measuring tasks to ensure product conformance with specialized measuring equipment.
- Document measurements and trends according to product control worksheet and traveler review and markup instructions
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department Lead.
- Monitor chemistry condition to ensure good quality.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required per P.M. charts.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Work as a team member with peers and leadership to achieve production demands.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to receive and follow instructions.
- Ability to read and write with legible penmanship.
- Basic math skills.
- Mechanical inclination.
- Knowledge retention.
- Strong time management skills with attention to details.
- The ability to multitask.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (3:30pm – 12:00a.m. for second shift). Occasional overtime as deemed by management and production needs. Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Preferred Education and Experience
- One year of related experience.
- Additional education or experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.