Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain electronic systems and equipment used in industrial manufacturing by applying technical knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions.
- * Install and troubleshoot relay and programmable logic controller (PLC) controlled equipment
- * Solve complex problems by interpreting manufacturer's schematics, manuals or similar documents to troubleshoot and repair all types of production equipment
- * Ability to work safely with voltages up to 480 volts
- * Install and troubleshoot AC / DC motors and drives
- * Perform basic mechanical troubleshooting, repairs, and minor fabrications as needed
- * Support Lean Manufacturing, and 5S projects
- * Safety including Lockout/Tag-out
- * Conduct Preventative Maintenance as required
- * Cost Reductions
- * Ability to effectively communicate with all departments
- * Excellent attendance record
- * Excellent safety record and work habits
- * Able to work overtime as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- * Technical Associates Degree or equivalent military or industrial training
- * 2-5 years of experience working with electronics and PLC s
- * A minimum of 5 years previous experience in industrial maintenance
- * Ability to read as well as understand instructions for electronic, electrical and mechanical tasks
- * Ability to read and interpret schematics
- * Ability to apply logic in solving problems
- * Ability to use Microsoft applications and maintenance software
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside an employee's normal line of work.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.