about 2 years ago
Working with a client in Danbury, CT looking for an Editoral Project Manager for a permanent opportunity. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Working with outside authors to create annual, one-shot, and continuity original works.
- Partner with books marketing team to understand customer demographics to maintain and grow publishing success.
- Manage multiple editorial projects.
- Manage contractors (writers, editors, proofreaders etc.)
- Maintain project budgets.
- Edit content (digitally).
- Copywriting- concept description for testing, promotional copy, back covers etc.
If this looks like something you might be interested in, please apply now!!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.