US$18 - US$20 per hour
10 months ago
Job Title: Deburring/Polishing Technician (1st shift contract to hire)
Location: Milford, CT
40+ hours, 1st shift, of a reliable Deburring / Polishing Technician.
- Responsibilities include manually or mechanically hand finishing parts with operations such as deburring, sanding, scraping, filing, polishing to meet edge break, surface finish, and cosmetic requirements, as well as being involved with tumbling, degreasing, and cleaning of parts.
- Candidate will work mostly with Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steels.
- This position requires a keen attention to detail and careful handling of aerospace hardware.
- Candidate must work well independently in a fast paced atmosphere, must have experience relevant to the position.
- Must be comfortable working in a machine shop environment with exposure to machine oils and cleaning solvents
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.