Interacts with internal and external customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Provides customer service support by managing and resolving customer issues for company products in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs contract review on customer purchase order to ensure accuracy. Work with customers and internal departments to resolve any discrepancies.
- Obtain accurate information from various departments relating to shipment dates and proactively communicate with sales managers and customers.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Communicates with various departments on all product issues and unexpected increases or decreases in demand for products.
- Provides support to field sales managers by maintaining strong relationship with their customers, resolving problems and by preparing and distributing required reports.
- Works with engineering and sales to complete quotations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem resolving skills a must. Strong computer skills to include data entry, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables while performing daily activities. Must rely on own judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Must be able to perform a variety of tasks with limited supervision.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.