Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Project Manager to work for one of our clients in New York City, NY on a 4 month contract assignment.
We are looking for a Facilities Project Manager to manage facilities' vendors and the build out of a new commercial office downtown NYC. The Facilities Project Manager will coordinate and support the ongoing needs of the project. This is not a field position and does not require travel.
- 3+ years of facilities management experience
Advanced level of knowledge in:
- Strong communication (oral, written & listening) skills
- Relationship building
- Decision making
- Ability to manage stressful environments
Intermediate level of knowledge in:
- Fundamentals of contract requirements
- Change orders
- Understanding scheduling concepts and exceptions
Basic level of knowledge in:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel & Word)
- Accounting software
- Interpreting state rules and regulations
- 4 month contract assignment
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug screenings
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.