Job Title: CNC Programmer - NX 10
Location: Windsor, CT
- Create multi-axis milling machine programs from process engineering part models and specifications.
- Post process programs and check/verify completed programs using Vericut
- Generate machine set-up sheets and incorporate into shop planning.
- Generate tool and set-up sheets for the shop floor.
- Interface with Engineering, Design, Manufacturing and Inspection department
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned. EXPERIENCE
- NX experience is a must - expert user of the current version of NX10
- Minimum 5 years of writing Multi-axis CNC programs in a machining environment
- Demonstrates proficiency with CAD (solid modeling) and CAM software and Drafting
- Five years experience writing CNC programs in a machining environment
- Experienced in cutting Aerospace exotic materials (Inconel 718, Rene 108 etc.)
- Engineering / Manufacturing background
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment; prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Proficient with GD&T
- Experience writing post processors a plus
- Experience in using Third Wave System optimization software a plus.
- Problem solving - the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyze
- Ability to demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal Skills - the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Possess good oral and written communication skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with management team to help drive performance of location
- Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate the complete of required items
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful job performance will be considered.
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.