DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
10 months ago
Monroe Staffing is looking for a CNC Machinist B. for a Corporation who has evolved as a market leader in engineered rubber, plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management solutions.
With minimal supervision and guidance performs basic CNC set-ups and machining operations. Knowledge of engineering drawing interpretation, manual and CNC machining techniques, and standard fixturing techniques.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes standard set-ups and operates CNC machining equipment to perform facing, turning, drilling, milling, boring, reaming, tapping and other machining operations on a variety of products.
- Capable of obtaining, selecting, inserting, changing, adjusting, sharpening, and setting of all tooling and fixtures. May run multiple machines when needed.
- Capable of changing tool off-sets and adjusting cutter compensation to make parts to print.
- Check produced parts carefully during set-up and throughout operations to assure that part conforms to blueprints and other specifications. Capable of using micrometers, calipers, depth gauges and shop mathematics as required.
- Maintain necessary hand tools and measurement devices for proper performance of the job. Monitor machine performance to maintain high quality parts. Makes adjustments, maintenance and lubrication to machines as necessary.
- Capable of performing most of the duties of a manual machinist B.
- Performs work in other cells and performs other related duties as directed.
- Instruct others on duties as needed.
- Maintains equipment in a safe clean, and orderly condition and observes all safety rules.